Monday 12 September 2011

This Summer

During the Summer i decided to relax despite having the opportunity to do extra work, but just because i haven't got anything wrote down or to present advertising has been on my mind throughout the holidays. I gave done a few blog posts on adverts i like but i feel like i have struggled to keep the blog going while off from college as i don't have anything to focus on whereas doing modules gave me reason to blog but i do intend to catch up on my blog once i start college again. I have researched agencies that i am interesting in due to their work and clients, not their location or success. I also came across agencies i wanted to steer away from. Adverts that vie created in college and ideas that have popped up i decided to turn them in to campaigns for a potential place in my portfolio for when i go out for work. I only developed the ideas in to campaigns that i have received positive feedback from and that i feel good about.

I know i need to practice my typography skills and drawing skills which i have every intention of improving throughout my final year. i am still unsure wether i want to follow the route of copywriter or creative director but hopefully i will fall in to throughout the year. Now college is about to begin again i am going to take it seriously and put in even more work than i did last year.

No comments:

Post a Comment