Friday 19 November 2010

Presenting

I rather enjoyed the presenting task as it is something i feel comes to me easier than drawing and research. With the presenting task Kaye gave us a presentation about the Do's and don'ts of presenting which i found rather interesting. I liked working as a team, i feel like we worked together well. Each of us gave an input as too what to put in to the presentation and we all had a say. 


I liked the question "Why is A better than B?" because you can expand on the question and the fact that it does not have a straight forward answer so you can be rather creative with the answer.


I personally felt like the presentation as a whole went well and my individual part was good as i received positive feedback form both Kaye and other class mates.  I recieved a comment that i should be a TV presenter which was great too hear as that is a career ive had a interest in before advertiisng. i was told i came across as confident, however, i was actually shakeing. I enjoy presenting if i have rehearsed and know what i am going to both say and do, even when confident i will still shake. 


I am more aware of my accent now and that is something i hope to tone down for further presentation and not too rush my words if i become overly enthusiastic. 

No comments:

Post a Comment