Friday 19 November 2010

Reflection of the philips lightbulb task

This was our first advertising project and i was rather excited, then i turned stressed. I again struggled with researching but after my tutorial with Neil i feel like i could research better now than what i did for this task. It was hard to come up with 25 thumbnails that could realistically be used as an advert, i know now i need to really take an idea and expand it to its full potential. 


Also i learned to to see an idea from a on lookers perspective. I knew the brief therefore my idea would make sense to me but i need to have the right text, information and visual so it makes sense to on lookers who have not seen the brief. 


Working with a partner i have learned that good communication is important. We kind of separated for a bit then re-joined. I hope to improve my communication skills when working with someone in future. I also hope to improve my drawing and computer skills. 

No comments:

Post a Comment