Monday 21 March 2011

SWOT Targets

S- I believe one of my strengths is essay writing. I have experience in writing essays from doing english literature, media studies and classic civilisation at a Level. I have received feedback form my tutor that my essay was well written and it was my first draft, i do as much of my writing as possible over the computer as my hand writing is not very legible. I believe i do hand assignments in on time despite becoming stressed over them.

W- I believe one of my weakness's is drawing. I am not confident with my drawing at all but have learnt some tricks to help improve it. I have not had any lessons in drawing or been a natural at it.

0- This is an opportunity for me to practice my drawing skills and put in to practise using existing images to trace and then adapt to fit what i need.

T- The threat of not being able to draw well is the possibility that m,y message or idea would not be communicated well. The idea is lost or not understood. The client can visually see my idea the way i do therefore lose out on a job.

No comments:

Post a Comment